2018 Events… We stay busy!
- “Client Shred Event” and Cookout- ICS Financial’s First annual- held at ICS Financial office
- Comfort Cases Charity- ICS Financial Owners/Employees participated in gathering and separating items to be given to local children when they are removed from their homes due to abuse and/or neglect.
- “Support Our Troops” Event- Fauquier Co. fairgrounds- ICS owners/employees volunteered their time and help. The cause supports local veterans that need financial assistance.
- “Comfort Cases” charity event- ICS Financial Owners/Employees participated in packing the “to-go” bags (backpacks containing: pajamas, blanket & toiletries) given to children that are removed from their homes due to abuse and/or neglect.
- “Dance Party” ICS Financial/Melissa & Lindy, sponsored and hosted an “era” dance party (50’s, 60’s & 70’s music), and brought pizza for the residents of Moffett Manor (a senior living apartment complex).
- Church Mission to Belize- ICS Financial participated in a fundraiser event to help with the financial burden of the mission trip.
- Women in Real Estate Event-“Finding Financial Success in your Real Estate Practice”- Mike and Regan Washer conducted a "Lunch and Learn" workshop for women realtors in the greater Gainesville area.
- “Fall Gathering”- Client Appreciation Event (cookout & fall festivities) at Rosemary Farm (Saturday- September 29th)
- “International Gold Cup” (Equestrian Racing) http://www.vagoldcup.com/intl – ICS financial will host a Client Event (October 27th)